Sunday, March 15, 2009

House Hunting

I thought I found my house but then with some help I realized there were expensive issues lurking. So sad, some of them could have been prevented with proper care. Not many other options right now so I'm hoping more houses pop up as spring emerges here. It was quite warm today which gets me itching to have a yard. But it will happen when the circumstances are right.

In other news, I got a subscription for Smart Money. I found it on Amazon for $7. I currently have a subscription for Money magazine. Unfortunately I already feel like I know most of the goings-on. I'm hoping a strong favorite of the two will emerge and then I will cancel one. I do love those articles where Money takes a family and looks at their financial goals and tells them how to get from here to there.

No comments: