Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 38.5% (Up 2.1%)
Pay off student loan - 11.4% (Up .3%)
Short term fund - .6% (Up .5%)

Rolling along pretty well. Unfortunately this month is the last month I'll have lawn mowing funds coming in. In a way it's okay as I was kind of dreading spending the time away from home. I have precious little time to myself these days with the puppy here so I guard it more carefully. Obviously the extra cash was nice. The short term fund is being neglected while I get everything else squared away. That was interest this month.

I did decide what to do with the $8k. Snowblower's being paid off as planned as soon as I get the bill. I wrote the check out today to transfer $4k to my bank account to pay of the car. That will be at 1.99% till 2011. When that finishes I will pay off the remaining $2k and some change of the car using my refund. Then going forward as I work off the balance of the BT, I will move equal amounts of the refund into my total stock market index fund. Yay!

No comments: