Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 95% (Up .2%)
Pay off student loan - 14.9% (Up .2%)
E-fund 2 - 69.8% (Up 1.1%)

The two new ones..
Put $2500 back into house fund - 63.8% (no movement)
Put $768 into Roth IRA - 10.4% (no movement)

Yikes. Not much happening here. Still recovering from last month's blow. I'm hoping for good things in December. If nothing else it's a 3 pay check month. Yay :)

I just canceled my Scorewatch subscription. It's a cool product but I really don't need it anymore. I accomplished my goals, credit-wise. The only thing that will help now is time, since some of my accounts are still new. My main goal was to have my score where I needed it to get the best rate on my mortgage. Mission accomplished. As of this week, my Equifax FICO is 769. I have no idea where the other two are at. Experian is not available and I haven't bought Transunion for awhile. Maybe I will check TU soon.

Hope any readers had a great Thanksgiving! I imagine everyone is gearing up for Christmas now.

No comments: