Sunday, February 1, 2009

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 19.8% (Up 1.7%)
Pay off student loan - 9.4% (Up .6%)
House down payment - 45.3% (Up 5.8%)

Build emergency fund to 6 mo expenses - still 100%

Yay for another good month. And! My W2 is ready today so I put the information into TurboTax. I'm still waiting on a couple of 1099s but I have a little money spread over a lot of places so my estimate so far should be pretty close. I didn't have much in the way of dividends this year outside of my 401k. I'm liking my estimate so far :) The refunds are ear-marked for my house DP/closing costs fund. I still occasionally think of accelerating the car loan pay off though.

In the expenses department it was kind of a bad month between paying my car insurance for the next 6 months and doing some shopping :) I got myself a belated Christmas present. Next month should be better in that respect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And that belated Christmas present is??? :)

that is cool to have 6 months. I seem to be slipping, but will have time this weekend to put in a plan of action. Great job you are doing!