Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow! WOW!

So I've been resisting the urge to buy another credit score until today.. I hate when I spend money on such an instant gratification sort of thing.
So here they are, I'm so excited.. I just can't hide it.. err.. :)

TU - 769 (8/6/08)
Eq - 752 (8/2/08, supposed to update like daily but they changed their product and I never quite know for sure..)
Exp - 782 (7/16/08)

I've heard they use middle score for mortgages which puts me above 760! TU jumped like 20 points in two months. I know an inquiry fell off but other than that I don't think anything happened.. My car loan updated and it's now 6 months..? Another account aged a year but it's closed, the car loan I had before refinancing..

One thing I did notice is they have a new address reporting in the previous address section. It's an odd combination of my old address and new address. WTF? I hope someone's not um, stealing my identity or something. I printed off a dispute letter so I guess I'll mail that in.

No comments: