Saturday, December 31, 2011

Monthly Update

Pay off student loan - 21.2% (Up .4%)

What I call my emergency fund is definitely up over the top of my goal so I'm dropping that one off the list. The fence fund as I believe I mentioned last month was wiped out for the cat. I haven't yet started rebuilding that one so I dropped it off. I don't think I'll put it back up. I'm hoping for a tax refund that covers it in one swoop. That leaves the list pretty paltry, especially since I'm making almost-minimum payments on the student loan. I'll throw my 2012 goal up next time for good measure. I spend all of my "fat" this month between the aforementioned cat and also I got a good deal on a tv so I used the paycheck leftovers for that. I'm ready to dig in for the new year! I've been pretty spendy lately..

1 comment:

Daniel Milstein said...

Good share,I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!