Friday, January 1, 2010

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 61.8% (Up 1.9%)
Pay off student loan - 11.9% (Up .1%)
Short term fund - 16.6% (Up 7.2%)

Back to slow mostly steady progress on the car and student loans. I'm having a little trouble with the whole short term savings. I thought I would be able to put away more than $50 a pay check but lately I'm struggling to find more than $50. The dog spaying is next month. I'll just make it if I put away $50 from my next three pay checks. Then after that I will have two-ish months to find $$ for the tree trimmer. I think that will be tricky. Must batten down the hatches.

I'm still mulling over goals for this year so I'll post later on that. Happy new year to any readers!

Oh yeah, my net worth took a little dip because I got the annual mass depreciation on the car. I forgot that was coming..

No comments: