Sunday, January 31, 2010

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 63.7% (Up 1.9%)
Pay off student loan - 12.3% (Up .4%)
Short term fund - 28.2% (Up 11.6%)
E-fund 2 - 47.4%

Kind of a rough month again in terms of car depreciation. I also took money from my emergency fund to cover the insulation and ventilation for my attic, which should prevent the ice dams on my roof next year. I'm almost finished with my taxes and things are looking pretty good so I can put that money back soon. Now to decide how to use my refund. I can't quite finish my taxes because I'm waiting on one last 1099. Nothing like waiting till the last possible moment (Monday) to send it out. Blah. And it's for like $40 worth of dividends. I guess at least I can estimate my refunds pretty well 'cause that amount won't affect my taxes much.

No comments: