Sunday, May 2, 2010

Monthly Update

Pay off car loan - 72.6% (Up 2.6%)
Pay off student loan - 12.4% (Same)
E-fund 2 - 62.3% (Unsure, forgot to record last month)

It was kind of a rough month this month. I'm not quite sure what happened. I can pinpoint a few things. I bought a piano and my piano fund was about $100 short. My disability insurance came due. I knew that was coming but sort of forgot about it. We started trying to find a diagnosis for my pup's skin problems. My "handy man" became available and I bought a few fixtures for my house. That all amounts to about $650 or so in one month. I know in many parts of the world that's chump change but in my world that's almost a whole mortgage payment :) Fortunately this month I got a refund on my escrow account of a little over $300. That will help. I may have to snitch from the e-fund though and I made minimum payment on the car loan that's on a CC at 1.9%.

For a little good news I thought it would be good to check out my wealth accumulation progress. I'm at about 27% of my desired wealth. Last time I checked many months ago I believe it was in the neighborhood of 14%. Now I have a birthday soon so if I had already had the birthday it would be down to 26%. Interesting, eh?

No comments: