Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Monthly Update

Pay off student loan - 20.8% (Up 1.2%)
E-fund 2 - 116.8% (Up 19%)
Fence - 77.8% (Up 26.1%)

The student loan goal is up a little extra as I made November and December payments this month. I hit my goal on the back up emergency fund, woo! I shifted some of my primary emergency fund into the backup because of my last post - moving $1000 from a CD to a GNMA bond fund. But also the market bounced back a little bit. So, I'll be taking that off the monthly update. I might add a few dollars to the primary fund over the next couple of months but it seems as though I had that one slightly overstocked in cash equivalents. As well, the time has come to use the "fence" fund on the cat, so that goal will be starting over..lol :) Hopefully third time is the charm on that one. If nothing else, January is a 3 pay check month and in February I should be getting a hopefully decent tax refund. Between those things, I think the fence fund should be knocked flat. Woo hoo! I'm not sure what goal will be next. I'll be thinking about that..

No comments: