Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Update

Pay off student loan - 23.5% (Up 1.1%)
Roth 2012 - 43.1% (Up 9%)
Pay back savings - share from CSA - 36.4 (Up 25.5%)
Pay back savings - disability insurance - 0%
Save for cat's teeth - 0%

Looks like the progress is holding steady.  I think last month I mentioned a new furry animal in my home.  She was since found to have an oral health issue.  The "good" news?  This kitty is taking her sweet time settling in so I have more time to scrounge up money for her.  The bad news is that it is likely very painful for her so the sooner it happens, the sooner her mouth feels better.  The vet asked us to wait a few weeks, possibly up to a few months, to let her settle in.  Even so with the other goals I might not get around to saving so I'll probably come up with it on the fly..lol.  At least it's a three pay check month in June :)  

I've been a little spendy lately.  June won't be much better with a couple of gift occasions in there.  But I figure at least my Roth is being filled for the year.  As long as I don't keep robbing my savings I'll be good.

No comments: